An analytics Platform company looking to add a Data Engineer to their team of Data Scientists. If you have a keen interest in ML models and Algorithms this role will be great for you. A collaborative environment for a Data Engineer that is hands-on.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding using Python libraries
- Designing and developing automated data pipelines for data manipulation/ETL tools to ingest data for visualisation
- Supporting model review prior to deploying the models into the AWS environment
- Reviewing and updating running applications on AWS environment
- Working closely with Data Scientist to ensure requirements full-filled
Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid experience working with AWS
- Strong coding experience using Python libraries - Tensorflow, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Knowledge of AWS environments - Lambda, Glue, Athena
- Understanding of SQL and No SQL database development
- Confident with ETL, building automation pipelines, testing, troubleshooting models
- Applicants to come from a Data Engineering background, with a knowledge of science tools
Don't have the skills above? I'd still be keen for a chat in regards to other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Dee from Jefferson Frank:(0191 338 7667) - Direct Dial
Jefferson Frank - We work with AWS professionals worldwide to find the perfect employer to match their skills and career goals, with teams specialising in Big Data, Business Intelligence, DevOps, IaaS/PaaS and security. We are part of the award-winning Frank Recruitment Group that has worked with over 30,000 businesses globally and has a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market.