Up to £65,000
Cloud Platforms | Remote Interview | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | UK Consultancy
A London based financial media group is seeking a new BI Analyst to work on the company's new AWS digital transformation.
This senior analytic position will involve responsibility to support the analysis and report delivery of information in support of marketing, sales, editorial, and product development teams.
What you'll be working on?
* Driving innovation with BI and generate business benefit
* Work closely with stakeholders to ensure BI solutions
* Deliver tailored insight
* Work with teams to ensure the data is defined, access to support BI development
* Provide quality BI solutions
* Control quality of input data
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good scripting knowledge with SQL
* Reporting experience with Tableau
* Experience with B2B and B2C data
* Open to leading small teams and creative decision making
* Knowledge and experience with AWS
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
Contact - email@example.com
No: 0191 917 4997
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.