Data Engineer / Remote (UK Based)
Up to £65,000
AWS Cloud Platform | Remote Interview / Working (2 days in the office every 3 - 4 weeks) | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | Fin-Tech Start-Up
A new fintech start-up is on the lookout for a new data engineer to join their in-house team.
You'll be joining as a key member of the engineering team and working on a new enterprise-grade platform. You'll be working on microservices architecture with analytics, AI and ML capabilities to leading SAAS platforms.
What you'll be working on?
* Developing and designing solutions for new data pipelines and features
* Improvement of existing features
* Working on data architecture alongside Data Scientists
* Researching new tech to be at the forefront of modern development!
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Strong Python Knowledge
* Working knowledge of AWS services e.g AWS Batch, Lambda, S3
* Working with relational SQL and no-SQL databases
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, data sets and architectures
* Exposure to ETL pipeline building and tools
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.