The API Business is setting up a new channel for external engagement using modern, restful API services for products and services. The team will own API product management and delivery roles for new services that the our client looks to develop and be responsible for shaping up the new standard of banking that will really create valuable API's that sit at the heart of successful ventures to come. The API Business aims to be the first choice for powering new ideas and ventures in a connected world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Techno-functional with deep knowledge of API engineering (60%) and strong acumen of Product lenses (API as a Product).
* Interaction Domain model incremental maturity
* Non-DS Stakeholder management
* Business architecture alignments across WPB and group
* Discover-ability - Bringing the model to life
* Product packaging analysis
* Private Bank alignment
* Regular assessment of domains with product owners
* BOSS, Staff channels, RBB
* Value Stream alignment, Connected Enterprise, Core banking capability alignment and efficiency's
* Cross domain packaging for common use cases / externalization
Skills & Qualifications
Technical API knowledge & coding expertise to at least a foundations level
Demonstrable knowledge of latest trends and best practices in API development and developer experience
Understanding of customer centric design techniques
Strong level of communication skills, often at a senior level, internally and externally
The ability to execute in-depth analysis to define and shape a proposition and that may come from personally led or external research.
* Competitive Day rate.
* Incredible working environment
* Flexible working
* Part of a global brand working on some of the most current and forward thinking projects in the UK.