My healthcare client is in need of a Network Operations Engineer for their team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Monitor distributed computing stacks and rapidly respond to alerts that occur
* Find and develop patterns that are indicative of failures and work towards eliminating that possibility
* Perform patching and security remediation for deployments (Linux and client's application patching)
Skills & Qualifications
* Basic knowledge of configuration management systems tools like Puppet, CFEngine, Chef, SpaceWalk or Satellite
* Experience with monitoring systems such as Nagios Experience with cloud-based hosting platforms like AWS or Rackspace/OpenStack
* DoD 8570 compliant certification (e.g., Security+, CISSP)
* Experience with security fundamentals
* Basic scripting experience (Bash, Python, PHP, etc.)
* Relational database knowledge and experience
Reach out to Chris Ayson at 646-863-7558, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.