£50,000 - £60,000
My Client are a FinTech start-up who are currently seeking a Data Engineer with particular AWS experience and an interest of Machine Learning to work on a number of greenfield projects based in London.
This role is open to remote working for the foreseeable future, with the option of being split between remote and office-based as of 2021.
You will be working on their new application platform which leverages AI and Machine Learning to provide useful data insights, money saving solutions and deliver a number of wide-range rewards to the consumers, all in one central location. This product allows their customers to live smarter and harness the power of innovative Data/AI technologies.
* Develop Data Ingestion Systems with streaming technologies
* Create applications and analysis of real-time data
* ETL of Data
* Work with SQL and NoSQL databases
* Work within a cross-functional team of AI and ML Engineers
* Work with innovative Cloud and Big Data technologies
* Optimisation and automation of CI/CD pipeline
* Python Programming Language
* NoSQL or PostgreSQL Databases
* Strong experience with SQL language
* Desire to work with ML and AI (Any prior experience is beneficial, not essential)
* Competitive Salary between £50,000 and £60,000
* Regular training and access to cutting edge tech
* Remote working
* Pension scheme
* Discretionary options
* Company benefits package
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank:
(01918147445) - Direct Dial
(email@example.com) first initial DOT surname AT Jeffersonfrank DOT COM
Jefferson Frank - We work with AWS professionals worldwide to find the perfect employer to match their skills and career goals, with teams specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence, DevOps, IaaS/PaaS and security. We are part of the award-winning Frank Recruitment Group that has worked with over 30,000 businesses globally and have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market.