My global partner is currently in the market for an experienced business analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The project is around Compliance for 3 different clusters - IB (Investment Banking) Surveillance, Wealth Surveillance and Control Room Surveillance (covering both Equities and Fixed Income).
The role is remote, to begin with, but will be based out of Glasgow. The initial contract is 3 months with extensions & full-time hours.
Role & Responsibilities
- Domain based expertise encompassing both internal and external.i.e. Client Trades and Employee Trades
- Good understanding of Asset Class and Functional understanding of how trade works/ life-cycle
- Understanding of all data products and the associated data classes along with Reference data
- Experience on Data Quality, especially dealing with data at the data attribute level
- Experience on having worked on different Rule-based engines (Eg: Actimize)