Job Title: Senior Data Architect
Contract length: 6-12 Months
Start Date: End Of September/Early October
A leading Insurance Client of mine is looking for a Senior Data Architect to come on-board End of September, on a long term Project (12 Months +).
Communication skills are a priority, particularly your ability to influence others to reach agreements and common understanding of what needs to be done and who will do it.
Role: Senior for the Data Architecture and Data Analyst community, and working across the verticals to support data delivery.
* Maintain Data components of operating model design where gaps or change emerges
* oversee implementation of E2E design through all lifecycle stages of the four releases
* Production Data & Interface deliverables
* Liaising with Business Units leads to ensure consistency and manage issues
* Issuer of and central governance forum for data contracts to all work streams
* Ensuring data components are reflected appropriately in delivery plans
* Maintain data dictionary
* AWS (Cloud) Experience is key
* Other Technologies Include: Snowflake, Abinitio, Wherescape etc..
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org