One of my best clients is looking to hire a GIS Programmer Analyst to work in NorCal. This company is an industry leaver in their field, and have been in business for over 100 years!
* 7 years' experience- ESRI, GIS, & Full Stack development exp
* All of these are required
* Need to see them on the resume
* 3-5 years utility, water OR telecom experience
* 7 Full Stack experience- Java, Unix OR Python
This role will be remote through end of year, but candidates must be willing to work onsite 2-3 days/week once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. US Citizens & Green Card holders only please.
- Responsible for successful delivery of code components of project/s
- Responsible for technical delivery of project/s and shares it with the Project Manager
- Responsible for technical delivery of major/minor enhancements
- Assists Technology Principal/Managers in planning technical training for employees
- Oversee compliance of the vendor deliverables to GIS COE solution roadmap
- Compliance to IT standards/regulations
- Contributes and drives towards technology standards set by GIS COE
- Participate in Technology Governance committee meetings and leadership meetings
- Develops relationship across IT partners and line of business clients.
- Promotes collaborations and communications with all stakeholders.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Achieve results for the goals set and communicated by the leaders
- The Programmer Analyst, Expert position in GIS COE is responsible for hands on development, configuration and deployment of GIS applications in ESRI technology.
- Directs both employee and contractor developer resources in delivering quality code for projects and enhancements.
- This position shall be responsible for construction, review and architecting solutions in ESRI technology.
- Responsible for conducting technology review meetings across GIS projects. Responsible for aligning to IT strategy, investments, components, structures and processes, defined by the leadership team.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Line of Business partners for delivery of the technology architecture and code components to fulfill their business needs
- Builds and maintains relationship with Internal IT partners such as Enterprise Architecture group. Participates and contributes for technology road map at GIS COE
- Share the responsibility for technical delivery of components of a project with Project Manager/Scrum Master.