Backend Developers with DevOps experience - Esbjerg
Want to maximise the impact your work has on your company? My client is a dynamic international company focussing on driving the world towards renewable energy. They're a young business, with a start-up mindset, but the stability of an international enterprise. They have a cutting edge IT offering with a very flat structure, making sure that the efforts you put in are felt business wide.
In return, you get to work in a very flexible and social environment, where freedom in your work is paramount. You will also get the chance to represent the business at corporate events, as well as integrate into a rewarding social environment. This is an opportunity with a significant chance of an upward trajectory, as the successful candidate will be able to progress into a Tech Lead role over time. There are also significant resources set aside for all employees dedicated towards training and certifications.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Extensive Back end experience in Java is a must
* DevOps experience:
* Containers with Docker or Kubernetes
* CI/CD pipelines
* Front end development experience is definitely a bonus:
* Particularly vue.js; node.js
* Cloud experience:
* AWS preferred
Reasons to apply:
* This company is international and has significant backing, but also has a flat structure and start-up environment
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling its talent
TO APPLY OR FIND OUT MORE:
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered. Alternatively, you can call Jake Evans on +45 89 88 82 57 for a confidential chat about the role in more detail.
For further opportunities, call Jake Evans on +45 89 88 82 57 to discuss confidentially.