I am currently working with a client that works with some of the biggest names within the Financial Services industry. They are an extremely client focused consultancy that are looking to hire in Edinburgh now!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/
* Strong cloud engineering experience
* Skilled in multiple languages such as SQL, Python, Java, Scala, Julia
* Hands on experience of AWS & GCP - (Certified to practitioner level in at least one provider)
* Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
* Excellent track record in executive stakeholder management and maintaining valuable relationships.
* Takes ownership and accountability for critical initiatives and deliverables both internally and for clients
* Awareness of current market trends in data having the ability to influence opinion and decision making across the Data Management spectrum
* A passionate desire and attitude to learn new tools
* Experience working with one or more of the tools - Spark, Kafka, Snowflake, Hadoop
* Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL foundational tools and databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB
* Experience delivering multiple solutions using key techniques such as Data Modelling, DWH, Lakes, ETL, ELT, Virtualisation & Streaming
* Solid knowledge of development principles such as ETL, DWH & Streaming
* Minimum 2 years' experience as Data Engineer with previous experience in industry or as SQL developer
"To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.