Android Developer - £70,000 - Oxford - Interviewing Now!
A rapidly emerging Health-care company based in beautiful Oxford are looking to expand their engineering team. Developing software applications that provide highly curated data.
The team you'd be joining is built around the foundations of an open and collaborative environment. Harbouring a culture of continuous improvement and learning they are seeking Android Engineer to help build superb apps, so we can deliver the most benefit to clients
Role & Responsibilities
* Have a deep understanding of the products and systems you are building, both functionally and technically
* Enhance existing and build new Android apps
* Work closely with back end engineers to establish and conform to agreed API contracts
* Extensive experience creating native Android apps using Java and Kotlin
* Management of listings and releases using Google Play
* Strong background in unit testing and UI testing for Android
* £70,000 basic salary
* Company Share Option Scheme
* 5% Employer matched pension scheme
* Bupa family Medical Cover
* Free Gym Membership
* Remote Options
Due to the complex and exciting project work available I typically forecast for significant interest however in this instance there are actually 2 roles available and I would therefore encourage any and all interested parties to declare their interest by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on 0191 4060 301.