My client, a well-funded and rapidly growing company in the Public sector, is working to provide an optimal pricing and solutions platform to help patients make better decisions about their medication. The company is looking for highly skilled and motivated Senior Software Engineer to join their talented and dynamic team located in Arlington.
* You will work and function effectively within a team developing applications and services through an Agile methodology.
* You will collaborate to design and develop dynamically scalable, highly available/reliable and fault-tolerant apps
* You will code, test, debug, implement, and record efficient database-driven web apps.
* You will effectively assist the project manager in preparing estimation/justification for assigned tasks, work with management to resolve issues, participate in development processes with QA, and build processes.
* DoD experience preferred
* 3+ years of career experience developing web applications with programming languages such as Java, Go, or C#
* Experience working with a Microsoft stack (C#, .NET, Visual Studio)
* Experience with AWS Application Development
* Proficiency with MySQL or SQL Server
* Proven experience with designing and implementing micro-services architecture, as well as RESTful web services
* Excitement to jump into a fast-paced environment and desire to learn new technologies
* Up to $150,000 annual salary + Bonus
* Remote Flex
* Comprehensive healthcare coverage (medical, vision, dental)
* Other benefits included
(There is no sponsorship available at this time- US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only)
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: Dan Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-596-4983.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy