Junior AWS DevOps Engineer
AWS & Microsoft Partner
In an era where quality office-based AWS projects in Belgium are still hard to find, this international managed-service provider has the solution and offers multiple AWS opportunities all around Flanders and Brussels. We're talking about an international organization that operates in three different countries and has won the Partner statues for both AWS and Microsoft. The Belgian AWS Team is now "under construction", that's why the firm is looking for passionate AWS DevOps Engineers with a solution-oriented character and a client-friendly mindset. You will get the opportunity to get AWS Certifications and high-quality training that could help you develop into an Architect if that's your ambition.
As an AWS DevOps Engineer, you will help the customers of your organization to migrate everything on the cloud, build their architecture and adopt in the DevOps philosophy. As a very technical person, you will join the operational team who is responsible to support the pre-sales team. The pre-sales team visits the clients in their office locations, discuss their needs and brings the projects home so you can do everything in-house. There are many cool clients, like Pizza Hut, BNP Paribas and others in several different industries, including big enterprise clients.
You will join an employee-centric company with a very nice atmosphere in the office, a culture built on mutual respect with open-minded people. There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and develop your skills, get certified and advance your career.
What we need
* ProfessionalexperiencewithAWS & DevOps
* Configuration and CI/CD Tools like Gitlab and Terraform or others that can do the job.
* Any other tool you can bring in is more than welcome.
* We really appreciate some development experience with either Python or Java or Node.JS.
* Strong operational experience in either Linux or Windows is essential.
* Advanced communication skills and a cool personality - Only team players.
* Fluency in English and ideally in Dutch
What you get
* A permanent contract with a salary tailored to your skills and experience.
* Several benefits & allowances on top of your salary. All the standards by Belgian law.
* A work-life balance and the opportunity to enjoy waking up for work
* AWS Certifications and advanced training - ideal for personal and professional development.
* And more, much more to come.
If you want to work more with AWS, here is your chance. Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, so we can discuss the details together! Better Call Paul at +3228081878