Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Human Behavior Models
In-House Product Development
€65000 - €75000
This organization specializes in AI, Data Science, machine learning & behavioral modeling, creating a highly efficient and accurate cloud-native platform that is turning motion data into deep insights, aiming at creating positive changes for the betterment of our daily life.
Their team of specialists is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer or an experienced Software Engineer with experience in Machine Learning to assist the Data Scientists and Data Engineers in creating and integrating production and machine learning pipelines. In essence, in your role as a Machine Learning Engineer, you're bridging the gap between the Data Scientist and the Data Engineer, aiming all together at improving the development of pipelines, models, and data flows.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skils are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect.
You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself, and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
* You hold an academic degree in computer science or another related field.
* You have extensive experience in software engineering and deployment to production with Java and/or Python.
* You can implement and deploy machine learning pipelines in a production environment and you understand well machine learning concepts.
* You know your way around Big Data tools for development, like Spark.
Nice Bonus Points
* You know how to process sensor data from mobile devices.
* A Data Engineer background/expertise with experience in Kafka
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary range from €50000 for Mid-level up to, approximately, €70000 for Senior-level. For highly senior candidates, it might be higher - no guarantees.
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 net.
* Meal & Eco Vouchers
* Laptop & Mobile Phone.
* Start with 20 days of paid vacation and you get +2 for every year you work there for the first three years.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Gym membership with a 50% discount.
* Health & Group Insurance.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process that will determine whether or not you'll be invited. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my email at email@example.com