Calling all Project Managers! My client, a cutting edge health tech company that is driving real change in the healthcare industry, is looking to bring on a Project Manager to their team in Boston! They are looking to bring someone on who has a positive attitude and has experience working projects from start to finish.
In this position, you will support program managers and deployment team leads to deliver client-facing projects. You will ideally have experience in both healthcare and technology, as you will be acting as a liaison between the client and the company. You will get to initiate projects, work out budget, timelines, and resources. You will also be leading and motivating your team to meet the clients requirements and complete deliverables based on the timeline.
* 5+ years of experience in a Project Manager role
* Experience in an AWS environment working along side developers and DevOps Engineers
* Ability to manage/ work on multiple projects at a time
* Experience supporting pre-sales and creating Statements of Work
* Great organizational skills - attention to detail while multi-tasking
* Ability to create project reports and resource plans
* PMP Certified
* AWS Certification preferred
* $100,000 + Equity
* 401K Match
* Remote Flex
* Comprehensive healthcare coverage
* Other benefits included
(There is no sponsorship available at this time- US Citizens only due to potential for security clearance)
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: Dan Carlson at email@example.com or 215-596-4983
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy