DevOps Engineer, FinTech
This start up as been around for 3 years now, and there B2B product has been making waving on a global scale. After all this success they have now decided to broaden their scope to focus on the consumer market as well…
In a world where thieves are getting creative in how they access other people's hard-earned cash, these guys want to bring new, secure payments using cryptocurrencies to the public. With a fully realised roadmap now in place they are starting their journey into the consumer market with their new headquartered in central Stockholm.
With 50 people in office these guys are product orientated and looking for a DevOps developer to join them remotely and then, in-house once "normality" resumes.
A DevOps Engineer here will be jumping into an immediately challenging environment. You will be working alongside 3 other engineers who a split between the Stockholm HQ and a remote team in Southern Asia. You would also be helping with their migration to a completely new AWS Setup and establishing DevOps culture.
You should have:
* Experience in designing and implementing highly secure, available, and scalable infrastructure using AWS Cloud services.
* A solid experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
* Good coding skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell or similar)
* Experience in Networking, Logging and Monitoring
* Experience of working with RDBMS and NOSQL Databases
* Experience with Containers and Orchestration
It would be beneficial if you also had:
* AWS Certifications (Developer/DevOps/Architect)
* Linux and Windows System knowledge
* Working experience with micro services
What is on offer?
This start-up is offering a permanent employment with a fixed monthly salary, pension, healthcare, and wellness allowance. They also have a share program for those interested.
When these guys are back in the office employees will still have the option to work from home up to 2 days a week.
Under "normal" circumstances you would also have the option of travelling with the company to meet key partners in elsewhere in Europe.
Caught your interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or emailing your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.