AWS DevOps Engineer | San Jose, CA | $170,000
Our client is looking to bring on an experienced DevOps professional to come lead their team of engineers and handle all automation, configuration and improvements, focusing on delivery of the highest level of actionable intelligence within complicated client cloud environments.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Designs, configure, deploy, tests, and debugs new and existing cloud infrastructure
* Manage current and growing engineers on staff, expand team throughout 2020
* Focusing on fine-tuning automation, container orchestration, and CI/CD development while working with the development teams
* Analyzing cloud best practices across the organization and implement improvement
* Servelss framework & architecture experience - lambda
Skills & Qualifications:
* Minimum of 4+ years of DevOps work experience in similar role
* Excellent understanding of Amazon Web Services - AWSEKS, EC2
* Strong Kubernetes, Kubernetes Production, Docker
* CI/CD Pipeline knowledge - Jenkins, Git
* Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Spark
* DevOps - CloudFormation, Terraform
* 401K Match
* Company Stock Options
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Mediacal, Dental, Health)
* Some Potential Remote Flex
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy