Software Engineer - Arlington, VA - up to $150k - Benefits
Are you looking for a new company that works with cloud infrastructure improvement and is currently interviewing for a new Software Engineer - this role is for you.
This position will have you help with their new and already existing technology research/evaluation to determine the best strategies to improve decisions on new product integration. Additionally, you will help with technical guidance, pattern designs, and collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate technical solutions.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
* Development and maintenance of new product technical guidance
* Develop the ecosystem of the product
* Help use and maximize cloud spending and optimize cloud infrastructure costs
* Work in a multi-cloud environment
* Optimize Deploy and manage workloads across multiple clouds with Enterprise up-time SLA
To be an ideal candidate you should have the following experience:
* Experience in Software Development (preferably 5+ years of experience)
* Ideally experience or background with back end development
* Experience with one of the programming languages: Node.js, Python, Java, Golang, or other (preferably Python)
* Very strong experience and understanding with Cloud platforms as well as a passion for automation (AWS is preferred)
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools (i.e. creating IAM roles, VPCs, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar)
* Experience with Data engineering tools (preferably Spark, Athena, Presto, etc.)
This position is for those who are ready for their next challenge and have the skills needed to not only fill this position but to thrive as well. They are offering some flex with remote work but ideally someone who can go on-site 2-3 times a week.
Contact Details: If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(303)558- 4423.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.