I am currently looking for an experienced AWS Serverless Engineer to join well funded and established Start-Up.
This exciting role will see you join an ambitious, international and passionate tech team in developing and launching an AWS serverless environment; with the aim of reducing technology stack maintenance and cost. You will have an opportunity to test and develop your coding skills within in the latest AWS Serverless tech. Through scripting and migrating legacy code in order to leverage the very best from AWS Serverless and Cloud Native Services you will play an active part in pushing the company onto the next phase of their exciting development.
Role & Responsibilities
* Update and migrate existing legacy code to enable deployment through AWS Lambda
* Script, deploy and maintain AWS Lambda functions, with the use of step functions
* Increase automation and efficiency through CI/CD pipelines
* Aid in the development and utilisation of DevOps tools to improve the AWS Cloud Infrastructure
* Build out new and existing AWS Apps and micro-services
* Play an active part in assisting the design and development of the Cloud platform and infrastructure architecture
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS Development environment (CloudFormation, CloudWatch)
* Expert experience working within and developing AWS Serverless environments
* Expert knowledge and ability scripting and deploying AWS Lambda functions
* Demonstrable experience coding with Python, nodeJS &/or java
* Extensive experience with Django or other associative open source frameworks
* Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as Docker, Jenkins CI/CD, Terraform etc.
* Ability and knowledge of Git Source Code Management
* Previous experience of and ability to utilise Amazon Cognito
* Hands-on experience building out AWS Apps.
* Experience with Rest & GraphQL API
* Demonstrable experience with SQL & noSQL DB (e.g. Amazon Aurora & DBB)
If interested please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org