We are working in a dynamic environment that is at the heart of an exciting business transformation to Agile and DevOps. We have a very strong focus in developing Cloud FinOps capability and running cost optimisation initiatives to help make our Cloud products competitive.
We're looking for AWS DevOps engineers to join us in this journey in developing Cloud Account vending/governance setup and a FinOps system to help expose cloud costings and areas for cost efficiency improvements.
* Automation of account vending and support development of account governance setup.
* Define key metrics for measuring Cloud infrastructure usage efficiency and develop cost visualisation tools at both Infrastructure and Kubernetes levels.
* Develop automation tools and policies to improve Cloud infrastructure
* AWS DevOps working experience
* Python (required, with boto3 preferable)
* Understand Serverless computing concepts (required)
* Experience of CI concepts and building CI pipelines
* Understand how to use Git in a distributed team
* Multi-account operation
* Cloudformation (required)
* Demonstrable experience of AWS and Kubernetes technologies
* Understanding of common monitoring tools such as ELK, Sensu, Grafana, Prometheus, Cloudhealth
* Scripting skills.
* AWS certification (very desirable)
* Terraform (desirable)
* Experience working in a start-up environment