Our fast-growing client are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team, within the Fire Risk Assessment Industry. They are looking for a PHP Support Developer to join their team. The client is based in North London, you will be required to visit the office 100% of the time for your first 2 months in the company and then flexibility around remote work will offered.
You will come in as the first in-house Developer, with plans to grow out the team and eventually bring all development in-house. The external software development team and the project manager will be liaising with you. The client is looking for a business minded developer who can use their initiative to drive the business forward.
* Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience using PHP within a Laravel framework
* Experience integrating AWS components such as; SQS, S3, SES
* Experience working with Docker
* Experience working with Linux
* Bonus: Experience working within a CI/CD environment
Role & Responsibilities
* Help support and grow the client platform.
* Contribute to solving problems.
* Use PHP within a Laravel framework when helping to develop the software package.
* Flexible working
* Excellent working conditions
If you're interested in this role, please contact email@example.com