We are seeking an energetic AWS DevOps Engiener to work remotely with an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner!
Role & Responsibilities
* Ability to code, & deploy
* Experience with performance analysis, optimization, debugging and monitoring
* Designs & develops automation when the opportunity arises
* Designs and builds DevOps CI/CD pipelines
* Prepare and present system documentation and analysis
* SSH into individual Linux servers to review logs and triage problems
* Command-line use of AWS CLI and creation of scripts using AWS APIs to configure the hosting environment.
* Build, deploy, and source code maintenance of new versions of applications in the AWS hosting environment
* Perform Systems Administrator type duties
* Setup of AWS environments such as load-balancers, EC2 instances, and RDS databases.
* Build and deploy new versions of applications in the AWS hosting environment
* API Gateway, S3, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, KMS, EC2, EBS are some of the services we use all day every day to solve problems.
* React, Redux, and NodeJS
* Experience using automation servers like Jenkins, GoCD, TravisCI etc
* Understanding of Python
* Strong understanding of Linux/Unix + Windows
* NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB), Relational (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
* Experience writing Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
* A working understanding of enterprise networking concepts