It's a small-scale organization without corporate hassle and as flat as you can possibly imagine. You'll join an organization and team captain who care about you and have genuine attention for who you are, what makes you happy and how to achieve that together. Plenty of room for personal input, growth, together, sharing and challenging assignments with fun customers. All developers will have the opportunity to be part of this and to help set up the company, determine the technical direction and, above all, be there from the start!!
* Someone with a passion for Python.
* Frameworks such as Django, Pandas, Flask, Numpy, Pysprak, SQLAlchemy, Scikit-Learn, Keras - No need to know them all, we appreciate the value you can add.
* Testing: Experience with testing frameworks such as PyUnit, Pytest, Mockito and Selenium - Again, you bring in the team what you have.
* Ideally, fluency in Dutch or you have already started learning Dutch and you can communicate sufficiently.
* Additional bonuses, whatever you can bring: Git and GitHub, RESTful API, Agile, Scrum and DevOps: CI / CD pipelines / Jenkins / Containerisation (Docker / Kubernetes), Relational and NoSQL databases, Spark, Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc). They do Python in different environment like Data Science, DevOps, Cloud, so you'll get the chance to work in the environment of your choice.
What they offer:
* Like-minded colleagues who follow their field closely, are good at it and have a lot of it.
* Socials, meetups, training, hackathons, conferences and all the fun stuff with all the staff.
* Financial security: a permanent contract and a yearly salary up to 60000€ gross.
* Annual profit sharing option.
* You receive a mobility allowance, the content of which you can determine yourself (public transport, own transport, lease car, etc.).
* Laptop of your choice.
* You can go on holiday! 26 holiday days
* 8% holiday pay
* 3000€, personal study budget
1 Meet the Founder
2 Have a deep technical discussion
3 Receive an employment offer
Pavlos Diamantopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or Better Call Paul at 0202418515