Mulesoft Developer (Java) - London Bridge - Up to £75,000
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading analytics companies based in central London. My client is looking for multiple mid-senior Developers with strong Java and Mulesoft experience to join their current API team.
This client is a highly ambitious company with large future goals within the analytics sector. The company is aiming to have over 200 data specialists globally and to increase the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for the existing employees. They have an in-house tech academy, where employees have the opportunity to learn and grow their knowledge surrounding everything data and have learning allowances to support you do certifications.
* Carrying out high level architecture/development during projects.
* Define and create design solutions of enterprise API level in accordance to client requirements.
* Operate the platforms through CI/CD, automation, monitoring and dashboards.
* Follow API principals/best practices while carrying out work.
* Ensuring all Governance policies are adhered within client projects.
* Liaising with stakeholder levels within client organisations.
Skills & Qualifications (Not all are required)
* Previous background as a developer/architect.
* API development using Mulesoft/Mule ESB (Essential).
* Strong knowledge/hands on experience using 1 of the following technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
* Microservices architecture experience.
* Previous experience in using CI/CD tools (Kubernetes/Docker) for automation.
* Coding experience in Java (Essential).
* Problem solver.
* Professional client-facing approach to stakeholder levels.
* Exceptional training in the tech academy in-house
* Progression/Access to multiple cutting edge technologies
* Remote working optional
* Global travel opportunities
* A Macbook Pro
Interviewing this week and next, If you are interested get in touch ASAP. This role will be a remote position until the office is open, post covid you work both on client site and office based.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5
Jefferson Frank are the UK's leading AWS, Data and Analytics recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.