Senior DevOps Engineer, Product Development
After several years in the industry this company has decided to shake things ups change their B2B to something that will be more consumer friendly. Their long-term goal is to make cryptocurrencies just as useful as "actual money", rather than leaving themselves in traditional trading.
To get the ball rolling they are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their existing team, in-house in central Stockholm. They are after strong team players who can bring their own ideas to the table. (And currently working remotely to promote social distancing.)
Here you will be working in a team that has end-to-end responsibility for Cloud and Infrastructure. While working in a fast-paced environment, automation cloud infrastructure, setting up CI/CD pipelines and working closely with the development teams to enable faster delivery of the developed solutions.
For this client you should be passionate about AWS and DevOps related tools, as well as having hands on experience with large infrastructure in Cloud and On-prem. An "everything as code" mindset would certainly help too.
* Experience in designing and implementing highly secure, available, and scalable infrastructure using AWS Cloud services.
* Solid experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
* Experience with Infrastructure As Code using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
* Good coding skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell or similar)
* Experience in Networking, Logging, and Monitoring
* Experience of working with RDBMS and NOSQL Databases
* Experience with Containers and Orchestration
How they enjoy work
Normally these guys enjoy working out of their Stockholm-based headquarters with flexible working hours and occasional day working from home.
Employees here are also given the option to travel with the company to their key partners located elsewhere in the world. On top that they enjoy a fixed monthly salary, pensions contributions, healthcare, and wellness allowance. (There is also a stock option available for those interested.)
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions please contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) by telephone +46 850 242 541