Senior Security Consultant
* Permanent role
* Location: Perth
About the company
* My client is a globally recognised consultancy and a world leader in the cloud market.
* You are security specialist who can address the challenges of migrating systems and workloads to the public cloud.
* You are skilled at helping customers and partners to address their information security requirements using cloud computing architectures.
* You want to learn the very latest in cloud web services technologies and apply them to some of the most interesting workloads in the world.
About the role
* This role will specialise in all aspects of information security management as well as the risk and regulatory compliance considerations of using cloud web services in large scale computing environments.
* You will provide architecture guidance, conduct customer workshops, lead groundbreaking proof-of-concept projects, support migration of existing workloads and development of new applications using cloud services.
* Extensive experience across IT security, security compliance and risk management;
* Experience developing security services or cloud-native software
* Experience architecting secure cloud environments;
* Strong experience working in a consulting capacity with customers and ability to lead effectively across organisations; think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Sound knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges;
* Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including NIST cybersecurity framework, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 etc.;
* Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as identity management, federation systems, WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM;
* Competitive salary package + bonus
* Massive training and career development opportunities
How to apply
* To express an interest in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and/or call me on +61 3 8592 0598.
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisviola-/