This role is currently interviewing and working remotely. However, usually the role is based near Soho, easily accessible from the Central Line
Data Engineer - Insurance & Pricing - Soho
An organisation in the insurance and pricing sector is looking to expand the data side of their business due to growth. They are looking for Data Engineers with significant commercial experience ingesting large quantities of data using Python web scraping, Python data pipelines and ETL tools such as SSIS. In this role, you will work closely alongside high profile insurance clients, assisting them in better understanding their competitors. Everything is hosted on AWS and this is an opportunity to boost your cloud skillset and become part of a high growth data focused organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Requirements gathering, working alongside the client facing team
* Scraping data with Python tools including Scrapy
* Working with ETL tools to ingest large quantities of data for visualisation
Skills & Qualifications
* Confident with ETL tools including SSIS
* Commercial AWS development experience including S3 and Lambda
* Experience with SQL databases including SQL Server
* Strong software or data engineering background, understanding of best practices
* Flexible working opportunities
* Personalised training plan, one to one mentoring and guidance
* Company bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV so that we can progress with your application - Siobhan O'Brien
+44 0191 814 1410
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.