Want to be a part of something that reaches millions of people daily?
My client, a product development company based in Oslo and Kristiansand, are looking for passionate full stack Java developers to join their busy team to help maintain their legacy systems but mostly be a part of the building of brand new applications within their company.
The role will require the individual to be involved in systems analysis, design, build and testing of integrations and should have the relevant experience working in these areas.
You will have an excellent knowledge of development using Java, as well as a working with Oracle SLQ relational databases. In addition, they will have a good understanding of API driven development.
In this role you will be working mainly in either the Kristiansand or Oslo office depending on your preference and will get the option to spend a few days a month in the other to build your relationships with the team and partake in their social activities (if you want!). They have a really nice culture within their company and their activities are all optional, they offer flexi-time and remote working 5+ days a month!
* Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant degree (Suitable experience will also be reviewed)
* Experience in software development roles with extensive hands-on experience.
* In-depth ability to develop web based applications in Python or Java, using a framework (preferably Django or Spring).
* Strong understanding of a RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL preferred) Proficient with SQL(preferably PL/SQL)
* Knowledge of structured software development techniques and tools
* Systems Analysis and Design techniques
* Use of API first strategies for development with cloud based systems.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flexible approach to problem resolution and an ability to deal appropriately with changing requirements.
* Confidence and maturity to manage personal workload and deliver effective and high quality software systems under pressure and to tight timescales
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required for liaising with others at all levels
* You will be working with a great team of developers split between the two offices who will always be around to help you with any queries or for a friendly chat.
* Dedicated career growth planned out to suit your own personal skills/goals
* Flex-time (core hours 9-3)
* Remote working - on average this is used 4/5 days a month
* Competitive salary + bonus
* Up to date tech - a part of the biggest conferences including NDC AND JAVAZONE
* Courses (Currently available: AWS Certifications)
* Friendly culture
CV's are reviewed on an ongoing basis and Interviews arranged accordingly. Any queries please direct to Sarah Lord at email@example.com