Senior Developer, IAM Solution, Telecomms
My client is looking for a strong developer to join them in creating their new IAM platform.They are a great bunch of people, and their manager is proud of every member of the team.
Your next challenge?
In this role you will take part in the development of their new, cloud-native,identity and access management solutions. You'll be part of a modern development organisation where they embrace new technologies and ways of working. They work according to a clear vision and mission and a road-map that they align continuously with changing business needs.
As a senior developer you will take part in guiding and coaching a team of developers, actively propose and agree on best practices and guidelines and make sure all deliveries meet the agreed quality criteria. You'll work closely together with the IAM architects and other development teams to ensure the best possible technical solutions for our stakeholders and customers.
Who are you?
You are an excellent software developer and a great communicator, probably with a special interest in security or IAM. My client is on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. And to really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking, customer obsessed and truly understand that the solutions you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
* You are a great collaborator and communicator
* You are self-driven, ambitious and passionate about your work
* You have an efficient and structured way of working
* You dare to give your opinions and make decisions
* You are innovative and open to adopt new technologies and ways of working
* Software development in Go and/or Node.js
* AWS infrastructure (Lambda, CloudFront, API Gateway, Fargate)
* Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
* CI/CD (Concourse)
* Microservice architectures
* Automated testing strategies
* IAM domain knowledge preferred (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2, UMA, SCIM)
* Academic degree, preferably within software engineering
* Fluent in English
As well as a fulltime employment at their office in central Stockholm you'll also get:
* Pension and Insurances in line collective agreement
* 30 Days' vacation
* Hardware (laptop and mobile phone)
* Wellness Allowance
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.