We are working closely with an exciting and expanding SAAS provider that is growing rapidly in the UK and internationally.
We are seeking a highly experienced and detail orientated Cloud Solutions Architect to solve a technical process problem at present and offer expert advice and guidance in a number of other cloud related areas - focusing on AWS and Azure.
* AWS hosted using c.100 Windows servers and Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise cluster
* Developed in Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.net
* Configuration management in Git managed by Microsoft Azure DevOps
* Circa 50 products deployed using Microsoft Azure DevOps code deployment pipelines
* Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using Cloud Formation (AWS)
* Operating 24x7 with high availability requirements
* Replicated in Development, Test and Production AWS accounts into which we have multiple deployment pipelines
* Some product additions are now hosted in Azure
To support senior members of a development team, Senior DBA and technical management to design, document and implement a low level change control process that will:
* Require, enable and automate appropriate notification of database schema changes to interested parties
* Include reviews and approval stages via the pull request approvals mechanism
* Deploy changes into a series of test and production environments as testing completes
* Be fully aware of dependencies between database and software components so that components are deployed in the correct sequence and not in advance of database schema changes.
* Database Change Management Design Document
* Database Change Management Process
* Updated deployment pipelines, DevOps and other configuration changes to establish the process
* Evidence of testing of the work delivered
* Positive and strong communicator, able to liaise effectively with key stakeholders, team player
* Relevant AWS / Azure certifications