The leading DevOps Consultancy in the World (Yes, exactly: WORLD!) is looking for a DevOps Engineer. They are well known with hosting annual international DevOps conference here in The Netherlands. Their mindset will blow your mind, because they work with a concepts, they do not care about technology, because they play with so many. What they actually care about is approach, so they are open for experimenting and growth mindset. Moreover they challenge themselves to bring on board Nordic life-work balance culture.
If you have a good command of the followings:
* DevOps tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker)
* Virtualization tools (i.e. Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes)
* Cloud services (i.e. AWS, GCP, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, OpenStack)
* Test automation tools (i.e. Robot Framework, Cucumber or Selenium)
* IaC Knowledge (Cloudformation, Terraform)
* Scripting skills (i.e. Ruby, Bash, Python, or Ant)
* Good command of Dutch and English
* Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise together with our top notch DevOps teams
* Great team spirit and the possibility to make a difference as a member of our agile and innovative organization
* Relaxed in-house, office culture with regular Friday activities for training and socializing
* Freedom to choose your ways of working, tools etc.
* A chance to speak at our annual conferences
It is your chance! Apply today!
We embrace every applicant's effort and courage to accept new challenges! Never hesitate to apply even if you think that you aren't the "perfect match"! If you have a clear understanding of your field, you are motivated and enthusiastic then we definitely should have a quick chat! Together we will find a best opportunity matching your specific career interests.
You can always contact me via: +31 85888 6103 / email@example.com;