In this role you are entitled to overcome organisational boundaries and standard processes to be able to prototype solutions for our highly volatile and competitive Trading Business, which will become the guidance for the wider company. You need to be a real technical problem solver, where you create awesome solutions for complex requirements with a hands-on attitude. As a Cloud specialist for cloud architecture and cloud native solutions you define tools, designs, architecture and take ownership of great technical roll-outs and developments. You are specialised in CI/CD pipelines, container orchestration and in various automation techniques using a wide range of technologies. You are practising the Infrastructure as Code principles and are evangelizing the latest DevOps practises in the company. You will closely work with developers to transform the Energy Trader needs into IT solutions fast and secure. You are looking for Application Services which will run independent from the infrastructure. We are looking for a very interdisciplinary Cloud Expert, who brings with him profound development skills together with a security mindset and good technical network bases.
Skills & Qualifications
* Cloud: Preferable Amazon, working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (e.g. ECS, ECR, EKS, pipeline, MSK…)
* Strong PaaS, IaaS experience within AWS, preferable Azure as well.
* Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, AWS CDK, CloudFormation etc).
* Fundamental experiences in CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps Server, GitLab or similar)
* Version Control: GIT, Bitbucket
* Deployment tools: Team City, Jenkins or similar
* Continuous configuration automation (e.g. Ansible, or Chef, or Puppet)
* Containers and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, OpenShift or similar.
* Profound scripting skills (e.g. in Shell, Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Groovy or JSON)
* Good working experiences with Windows and Linux server,
* AWS Certifications to professional level, preferable
* Preferable skills in Cloud security and Cloud network topics.
Establishing and actively contributing to self-organising user communities (e.g. Innovation-, DevOps Teams).
* Capacity to assimilate new concepts quickly
* Ability to present complex technical concepts (verbally/written).
* Showing outstanding enthusiasm.
* Operating calmly in a high-pressure environment and be capable of prioritising and working on multiple tasks, organizing people under these conditions..
* Speaking English and German language fluently
* Inter-cultural awareness
* innovative environment in a dynamic growing Energy market
* Great development perspectives and attractive salary
* You will work in small teams with high potentials and high management support, equipped with the budget to reach the goals.
Interested ? Apply by uploading your CV. I get back ASAP and we arrange a first interview directly with the hiring manager.