This role is currently interviewing and working remotely. However, usually the role is based near Moorgate, easily accessible from Liverpool St Station.
Data Engineer - AWS Partner - Moorgate
An AWS Partner based near Moorgate is looking to expand the data side of their business due to growth. They are looking for Data Engineers with significant commercial experience ingesting large quantities of data using Python or Java and ETL tools including Matillion and Alteryx. In this role, you will work closely alongside high profile clients across retail, finance and pharmaceuticals, assisting them on their AWS journey and gaining the skills to make you a subject matter expert, consultative in your approach. With multiple offices spread across Europe, this is an opportunity to boost your cloud skillset and become part of a high growth data focused organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Requirements gathering, assisting clients on their cloud journey
* Communicating with key stakeholders and clients about business problems
* Working with ETL tools to ingest large quantities of data for visualisation
Skills & Qualifications
* Confident with ETL tools including SSIS, Matillion, Alteryx
* Commercial AWS development experience including S3
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
* Strong software or data engineering background, understanding of best practices
* Flexible working opportunities
* Personalised training plan, one to one mentoring and guidance
* Company bonus and benefits
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV so that we can progress with your application - Siobhan O'Brien
+44 0191 814 1410
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.