Data Engineer Job Description
A great opportunity to join one of the UK's top Data consultancies as they increase their footprint across the UK. This is a great opportunity to join this emerging brand as they grow, as with any company growth there comes progression opportunities and the chance to further develop your skills. You will have an inside look into a range of FTSE companies, working closely with their internal teams to understand business needs an implement enterprise level solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Providing innovative Data Engineering solutions.
* Working with stakeholders to establish business need, while consulting on best practice and solutions.
* Taking control of deliverable both internally and for the client.
Skills & Qualifications
* SQL, Python, Java, Scala
* AWS, GCP or Azure
* Redshift, Data Factory, Big Query
* Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, ETL, Streaming
* Spark, Kafka, Snowflake
* Hadoop (Spark, Hive, Impala, Databricks)
* Performance Bonus
* Access to training tools, user groups
* A dedicated learning and development coach to help you progress your career.
For more information about the role contact Greg Jackson at Jefferson Frank(0191 243 5459) or email me(email@example.com).