DevOps Engineer - up to £80,000 depending on experience
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the UK.
Seniority: Mid- Senior
My client is a global consultancy. This role includes some travel, it allows you to be based on the Manchester site and work with clients in the surrounding areas. They are currently looking to take on a DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years of experience with relevant technologies. This company are keen on supporting progression through certifications and ensuring you work with the latest technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* To work collaboratively in a team environment using the latest technologies and upskilling where possible
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong, articulate communication skills to effectively analyse requirements and translate technical terms to suit business needs
* Strong knowledge and hands on experience with containerisation tools such as Docker or Kubernetes
* Experience with a cloud platform such as Azure or AWS
Good to have
* Active engagement in technology outside of work through attending conferences, user groups etc
* Personal projects demonstrating a desire to learn more
* Full right to work in the UK - no sponsorship available
* Huge opportunity to upskill quickly with support from this client. They actively support learning and development.
* Support with learning new technologies
* Work with the latest technologies
* Meet likeminded individuals
* Work alongside teams with different technology focuses and gain insight into different technologies
Want to know more? Email me for a confidential chat at firstname.lastname@example.org