Looking for a Solution Architect to join one of our clients based centrally in Oslo to work on some of their most complex problems. This is an opportunity who have invested heavily in technology and innovation to achieve their vision around customer focused propositions.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year this is a great opportunity to join a talented and collaborative team who embrace change and deliver results while inspiring each other to continually learn and develop new skills and experience.
* Developing, maintaining and communicating elements of the architecture that enables the delivery of an ambitious and exciting business strategy
* Defining delivery roadmaps for assigned elements of the Digital Reference Architecture
* Working closely with digital change projects to ensure that detailed design and delivery work is consistent with the agreed solution architecture
* Identifying opportunities to deliver business benefit through adoption of new technologies or new ways of working
* Ongoing definition and subsequent re-use of common design frameworks, standards, patterns and practices
Key skills/experience required:
* An understanding and appreciation of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
* Modelling and design tooling
* Agile project delivery methodologies
* DevOps practises and tooling to enable collaboration and automation
* Designing solutions based on cloud technologies
* Micro-services and containerisation
* API management technologies
CV's are being reviewed on an ongoing basis and interviews arranged accordingly. Any queries please direct to Sarah Lord at email@example.com