Backend Developers with DevOps experience - Esbjerg
Want to maximise the impact your work has on your company? My client is a dynamic international company focussing on driving the world towards renewable energy. They're a young business, with a start-up mindset, but the stability of an international enterprise. They have a cutting edge IT offering with a very flat structure, making sure that the efforts you put in are felt business wide.
In return, you get to work in a very flexible and social environment, where freedom in your work is paramount. You will also get the chance to represent the business at corporate events, as well as integrate into a rewarding social environment. This is an opportunity with a significant chance of an upward trajectory, as the successful candidate will be able to progress into a Tech Lead role over time. There are also significant resources set aside for all employees dedicated towards training and certifications.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Extensive Back end experience in Java is a must
* DevOps experience:
* Containers with Docker or Kubernetes
* CI/CD pipelines
* Front end development experience is definitely a bonus:
* Particularly vue.js; node.js
* Cloud experience:
* AWS preferred
Reasons to apply:
* This company is international and has significant backing, but also has a flat structure and start-up environment
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling its talent
TO APPLY OR FIND OUT MORE:
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered. Alternatively, you can call Jake Evans on +45 89 88 82 57 for a confidential chat about the role in more detail.
Frank Recruitment is the global leader for AWS & Data recruitment, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft/AWS Partners, Consultancies, Software Development Houses & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the MS and
AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are. For further opportunities, call Jake Evans on +45 89 88 82 57 to discuss confidentially.