Senior Quantitative Analyst - London - up to £90,000
A major provider of analytics services in the UK is looking for a Senior Quantitative Analyst to join the team and work on exciting projects in the financial services industry. This will be your chance to join an established organisation operating globally, you will have exposure to major financial and analytics projects and excellent career progression opportunities.
* You will work with the model development team to create, improve and maintain models to support the business activities.
* You will be able to understand clients' requirements and determine the most appropriate solutions to apply.
* Present the findings in a professional manner.
* PhD in Economics, Maths or related field
* Excellent numerical skills and knowledge of the main quantitative finance topics such as Monte Carlo, Partial Differential Equations etc.
* Knowledge of regulatory initiatives, pricing/valuations models and risk concepts (IMM, VaR etc.)
* Excellent experience in C++ and ideally another language (Python, R, Java etc.)
* Excellent communication skills and experience leading teams