For this role our client requires an experienced DevOps Architect who are comfortable working within the cloud. The role requires you to be able to work autonomously as well as work well within a team. The client is looking to conduct a review of their current infrastructure with the view of reducing costs and increasing deployment efficiency.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems, and understand client's aspirations and challenges then this role will suit you.
An understanding of the below tech stack is required:
* Cloud: AWS
* Configuration management: Ansible
* IaaS: Terraform, Ansible, Convox
* Package Management: NPM, Yum, RPM, Nexus
* Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
* Continuous Delivery: Jenkins
* Testing: xUnit, Selenium, Mocha, Sonar
* Logging: Splunk
* Monitoring: App Dynamics, New Relic
The role is remote and has an initial contract length sign off for 3 months - contract extensions will be based around performance.