Role & Responsibilities
* Cloud: Preferable Amazon, working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (e.g. ECS, ECR, EKS, pipeline, MSK…)
* Strong PaaS, IaaS experience within AWS, preferable Azure as well.
* Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, AWS CDK, CloudFormation etc).
* Fundamental experiences in CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps Server, GitLab or similar)
* Version Control: GIT, Bitbucket
* Deployment tools: Team City, Jenkins or similar
* Continuous configuration automation (e.g. Ansible, or Chef, or Puppet)
* Containers and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, OpenShift or similar.
* Profound scripting skills (e.g. in Shell, Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Groovy or JSON)
* Good working experiences with Windows and Linux server,
* AWS Certifications to professional level, preferable
* Preferable skills in Cloud security and Cloud network topics.
Skills & Qualifications
Establishing and actively contributing to self-organising user communities (e.g. Innovation-, DevOps Teams).
* Capacity to assimilate new concepts quickly
* Ability to present complex technical concepts (verbally/written).
* Showing outstanding enthusiasm.
* Operating calmly in a high-pressure environment and be capable of prioritising and working on multiple tasks, organizing people under these conditions..
* Speaking English and German language fluently
* Inter-cultural awareness
* innovative environment in a dynamic growing Energy market
* Great development perspectives and attractive salary
* You will work in small teams with high potentials and high management support, equipped with the budget to reach the goals.