DevOps Engineer (Azure, AWS, GCP)
A leading/award winning consulting organisation are looking for a talented DevOps Engineers (Azure, AWS, GCP) to join their rapidly expanding team based in Oslo.
You will help define, implement, support and maintain this changing world within the scope of DevOps, Infrastructure and Automation pipelines for large customers on a grand scale.
A bit about you and the role and your experience already
* Helping maintain and support current and future public cloud platforms and infrastructure with your customers
* Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment
* Coordinating with other members of the Infra/DevOps team
* Have ability to assist design and implement transformation/digitalisation
* Experienced in development, operations including deployment automation automation scripting, configuration management & standardisation
* Implement monitoring and logging solutions that enable the production systems to be monitored 24/7 Essential requirements for the DevOps Engineer (Azure, AWS,GCP)
* experience in a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineering or related infrastructure role
* Working knowledge and experience of general cloud infrastructure services such as storage, networking, authentication, load balancing, firewalls etc.
* Good understanding and knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, container automation experience, deploying container clusters on the cloud.
* Hands on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, GitLab, Bamboo, Team City
* Hands on experience with Provisioning languages such as PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Bash etc
* Knowledge of Windows/ Linux based platforms
* Working with and have understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
* Log Aggregation Tools: e.g. Splunk