I am working with a industry leading cannabis company who raised around $50 million. They are looking to grow out their engineering team here in New York. The Data Engineer should have the following experience:
* Implementing ELT / ETL procedures to pipe data from ingestion to data warehouse
* Expertise and hands-on experience building a modern data stack using AWS especially s3 and Redshift
* Hands-on experience with deployment using CI/CD, Docker; experience with ECS good to have
* Hands on experience to with DAG based workflow orchestration frameworks like dbt, Luigi, Airflow, AWS Pipeline
* Experience with platforming ML & using Spark is a plus but not required
* Expert level skills in writing & managing optimized SQL for creating, updating and querying source of truth tables
If you are interested in this position, please call me (Emily Jaco) at 646-863-7568 or send your resume to my email address - email@example.com. Additionally, if you have any questions about benefits and salary, please contact me. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.