*Remote role with 30% travel*
One of my top clients is looking for a highly skilled Cloud Engineer to join their product-based organzation to help develop and maintain their AWS framework for their clients. This organization is high-growth consulting business and have their own platform that allows companies to use Kubernetes & perform containerization work more effectively. They are a complete open source container management platform with everything you need to manage containers in production.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong AWS/Azure experience
* DevOps, CI/CD and cloud architecture experience
* Extensive Kubernetes background in production
* Previous consulting experience & strong communication skills
* The ability to travel 30% once COVID restrictions are lifted
* CKA highly preferred
About this company:
* 200 person privately-held organization
* 2014 origin
* Headquartered in California with remote employees across the globe
* Excellent company culture with excellent career growth opportunities
* 401k with match
* 5 weeks of PTO
* Ability to work with incredible team
This role has extreme growth opportunities & the ability to affect the direction of the organization. You will have the opportunity to work on the newest & most cutting edge technologies with some of the best & brightest engineers in the nation.
Interviews have already started! If you're interested please apply directly to this posting or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. This candidate must work onsite in Denver, CO. Relocation assistance is not available at this time.