* Permanent role
* Location: Sydney or Melbourne
About the company
* My client is a globally recognised consultancy and a world leader in the cloud market.
* You are DevOps consultant with a strong interest in security who can help customers, partners and stakeholders to securely address their development, operations and compliance requirements using cloud computing technology.
* You want to learn the very latest in cloud web services technologies and apply them to some of the most interesting workloads in the world.
About the role
* This role will specialise in evangelising security in the DevOps process.
* Identification and automation of security controls
* Integration of controls in SDLC and delivery of security controls at scale across customer organisation using cloud technology.
* Have an understanding of software development practices, DevOps practices and experience in leading cultural transformation projects with technology as a driver.
* Expertise - Collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, service teams, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn about DevSecOps principles, evangelise technology solutions and architecture that enable self-service security and accelerate secure production delivery. Technology solutions ideally around AWS services.
* Solutions - identify key customer security problem spaces and build innovative technology solutions to incorporate into packaged offerings to deliver to customers and partners. Work with service teams to integrate solutions with AWS services.
* Delivery - Enable field-sales teams to lead engagements including short on-site projects to large-scale projects that transform customers and partners Cloud Security and Cloud Adoption journey.
* Insights - Work with service teams, engineering support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback.
* Deep understanding of DevOps methodology/practices and cloud computing technologies.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
* Strong consulting experience working with customers/clients.
* Ability to lead effectively across organisations.
* Experience architecting secure cloud environments.
* Highly technical and analytical, possessing strong experience with DevOps technologies and demonstrated ability in automating deployment and delivery of production workloads (CICD pipelines) across Application development as well as Infrastructure.
* Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001.
* Experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including container security, application security, privacy and controls, etc.
* Experience developing security services or cloud-native software.
* Application security experience.
* Competitive salary package + sign on bonus + stock options
* Massive training and career development opportunities
How to apply
* To express an interest in this position, call me on +61 3 8592 0598.
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisviola-/