Our client works with data engineers, data scientists, media experts, and marketing strategists. Their team of data scientists pioneered the telecommunications industry. Currently they are looking for an AWS Senior Data Engineer in the greater New York City area. The ideal candidate will have a broad and deep data skill set, and a strong capability with analytics. They are looking for a candidate that is hands on, a productive team player, and a mentor junior data engineers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Data storage and computation frameworks, performance optimizations
* Design, develop, and deliver solutions
* Designing and building out new data pipelines
* Building new, and scaling out existing ETL pipelines
* Extensive experience working with Spark
* Great knowledge working in the AWS Big Data Ecosystem (Glue, Redshift, EMR, S3)
* Degree in Comp Sci or Mathematics
* Strong background in Big Data, structured databases and data pipelines
* Extensive experience with Python or Scala
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Osman at firstname.lastname@example.org call me at 347 783 6573 (ext 6573).
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.