They are shifting towards a much more product oriented mindset, creating small, highly efficient teams who can focus entirely on one particular product. These teams are going to be made up of developers, a product owner, and a business and data analyst. Making this a rare opportunity to not only work with a globally recognised media company as they revolutionise their way of working, but also get a keen insight into the technical and business underpinnings of the company.
Be part of a transformation that will reshape the way millions engage with media as a whole, work closely with analysts and utilise your high level of technical know-how to translate business needs into an IT reality.
Imagine the problem. Then, build the solution.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be involved in the fragmenting of a monolith into smaller, individual pieces to improve efficiency, speed, and increase optimisation.
* You will work as part of an Agile Scrum team alongside equally talented developers, juniors who will need a mentor, and business analysts; offering an opportunity to rapidly acquire and hone a very rounded skillset.
* You will work the whole projects life cycle; building complex solutions from scratch based on highly customisable sets of requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Web Applications is required
* Experience working with CMS is essential - Wordpress is preferred
* Experience working with Cloud technologies (preferably AWS)
* Great salary and benefits package - coming from one of the most stable companies on the planet
* A strong social environment where teams and close-knit colleagues flourish
* A rare opportunity to join a behemoth in the media industry on their journey to become cloud-native