As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you'll work closely with UX Developers, Data Scientist's, DevOps Engineers and more to ensure system consistency in application design, implementation and user experience.
* Participate in the entire DevOps lifecycle
* Be part of leadership team for product and solution development
* Providing guidance and system design support to solution architecture in line with your skillset.
* Write clean code to develop functional web applications
* Troubleshoot and debug applications
* Manage and research cutting-edge technologies to improve our solutions
* Collaborate with engineers to integrate user-facing elements and server side logic
* Gather and address technical and design requirements
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Liaise with wider team to identify new features
* Follow emerging technologies
* Write functional requirement documents and guides
* Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
* Ensure high quality design standards and brand consistency
* Proven work experience as a Full Stack Engineer supported by a portfolio of personal and/or professional projects.
* Familiarity with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
* In-depth understanding of the entire DevOps lifecycle and associated technologies (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Git etc.)
* Proven skill with python and react
Hands on experience with cloud technologies is very beneficial. (AWS)