AWS Cloud Platform | Global Medical Company | Progression Opportunities | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | Up to 15%+ bonus | Share Scheme
A global medical company are expanding and are on the lookout for multiple data engineers to join their existing engineering team.
You will join a market leader in cutting-edge medical solutions for global clients across multiple continents. You will part of the various projects in-house in their Cambridge office.
What you'll be working on?
* End-to-end delivery on data and analytics platform
* Experience working with in-house and off-shore teams
* Development of data intergration and ETL pipelines
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good coding knowledge with a scripting language: Python or Java
* Working knowledge with AWS cloud platform including tools Redshift, Aurora, Glue etc.
* Working with relational SQL databases
* Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
* Experience building unit tests
* Exposure to ETL pipeline building and tools
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.