In-House Product Development
€35000 - €65000
This organization specializes in AI, Data Science, machine learning & behavioral modeling, creating a highly efficient and accurate cloud-native platform that is turning motion data into deep insights, aiming at creating positive changes for the betterment of our daily life.
Their team of specialists is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to work in collaboration with the Data Science team and contribute to the increasing quality of data. Part of your responsibilities is to work on the company's API's to help make the data accessible and also secure. You'll be building custom external and internal dashboards and mobile apps and working on data push systems that offer real-time interaction experience.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skils are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect.
You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself, and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
* Extensive experience and knowledge of Typescript.
* You have experience with backend programming languages like Node.js, and Java and/or Python.
* You've worked with API's and possess extensive experience with GraphQI.
* Databases - SQL and NoSQL
* You've worked with RESTful services
Nice Bonus Points
* You've worked with Docker containers and CI/CD pipeline tools
* You have exposure to distributed computation frameworks
* You've built native mobile apps with React Native
* You like working with anything that finishes in .js
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary range from €35000 for Junior-level up to, approximately, €65000 for Senior-level. For highly senior candidates, it might be higher - no guarantees.
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 net.
* Meal & Eco Vouchers
* Laptop & Mobile Phone.
* Start with 20 days of paid vacation and you get +2 for every year you work there for the first three years.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Gym membership with a 50% discount.
* Health & Group Insurance.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process that will determine whether or not you'll be invited. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my email at email@example.com